Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome to My Blog

I'm taking the challenge that I set up for my own team- to create a blog! As I am not a digital native, this is something quite new and outside my comfort zone. It's also exciting to be trying something that I'm not really great at (yet).

This morning I taught Sunday School. This afternoon, I've been creating a stamping present for my Secret Sister, creating this blog, cleaning up my scrapbooking and stamping room, and watching the Vikings cream the Rams! Now, we are going to make apple pie mixes to freeze, along with canning some pepper jelly- pray for us:)

I'm hoping this blog will be a way to connect with friends, family and others who enjoy scrapbooking and stamping. I hope to post pictures of artwork in my Close To My Heart business and personal pictures as well.

Enjoy your week!
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment