Monday, October 26, 2009

Celebrate With Me

I'm celebrating my Close To My Heart birthday this month. Can you believe it's been 5 years already? I can't believe all the accomplishments I've made with this company.

I've received national company awards for Rising Star (2005) and Top Sales for a New Consultant (2006)!


Those were some great days!

I've become a Director of the Queens of the Heart team! Thanks for being so great, ladies!


I've earned two FREE cruises to the Mexican Riviera and Alaska! Thanks for your support, honey!



Had my artwork featured in a Close To My Heart catalog (Fall/Winter 2006)!


Now my family is featured in the Fall/Winter 2009 Idea Book for our traditional Christmas Tree Cutting adventure!


Not to mention all the people I've met and valuable friendships I've created along the way! Too many pictures to post! Thanks for all the laughs and learning, ladies!

Join me on Saturday, November 14 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
*Tons of Giveaways!
*Prizes!
*Create and Takes
*Snacks and Drinks
*Great Specials!
*Lots of Fun!

RSVP because space is limited! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment